Are you looking for healthy pet treats? But are disappointed that most popular pet treats are very unhealthy. Just look at the ingredients in this popular dog treat shown below. Meat meal, chicken meal, soy flour, corn flour, sugar, BHA (carcinogen), added color and dyes (those are for our eyes, not your dog) – yuck.
What is a pet owner to do? You don’t want to feed your precious furbaby treats with unhealthy ingredients that could cause them to become overweight or have health problems in the future.
So you look high and low for healthy pet treats. If you find and buy them in a local store, all excited to give them something healthy, only to have them turn up their nose at them. Wouldn’t you be happy to see them actually enjoy a healthy treat?
Let me introduce you to healthy treats that your pet will love. I am so happy to tell you that the variety is also the ingredients. Healthy treats with no preservatives, no fillers, no coloring, and grain free. Real meat as the first ingredient with complementary fruits and vegetables.
Look at the variety of choices you have:
- Freeze-Dried Medallions for Dogs & Cats in the following flavors:
- Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Peas & Carrots
- Turkey, Apples & Cinnamon
- Duck & Mango
- Chicken, Mango & Kale
- Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans & Cranberries
- Chicken Liver & Ginger
- Beef Liver & Kale
- Chicken, Apples & Kale
- Freeze-Dried Liver for Dogs & Cats:
- Chicken Liver
- Beef Liver
- Dry-Roasted Strips for Dogs & Cats in the following flavors:
- Chicken, Pumpkin & Cinnamon
- Duck & Orange
- Turkey & Papaya
- Freeze-Dried Pufferz for Cats in the following flavors:
- Salmon & Cranberries
- Whitefish, Cranberries & Kale
Are you surprised with the large variety and the healthy ingredients?
As an added bonus, if you have a pet with allergies, now you have a large selection of healthy treats that may fit into your pet’s nutrition plan.